Team EmG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A competitive gaming team for Xbox 360.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Rules For Black Ops....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steadyhndz
Admin

Pisces Monkey

New Rules For Black Ops.... Empty
PostSubject: New Rules For Black Ops....   New Rules For Black Ops.... EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:47 pm

If you haven't checked out gamebattles.com and looked at the Black Ops section, PLEASE! go to it ASAP and check it out. They have full details on the ladder rules, and some good news, no TDM Smile

The rules seem fair, although I wish they would make it optional for perks or not. So go to gamebattles.com and checkout the new rules for Black Ops.

Back to top Go down
Static Sarah

Static Sarah

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Black Ops....   New Rules For Black Ops.... EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:04 am

Yeah, usually when you make a match, they tell you what map and what game mode you're playing. Let me know when you get your recorder, then we can start games so if lame people start to dispute, we have proof.
Back to top Go down
Steadyhndz
Admin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Black Ops....   New Rules For Black Ops.... EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm probably not going to get it anymore Sad my job is paying me shit, and I don't want to have nothing in my bank after getting my tv and pvr. If someone else has an HD TV and you know how the recording works and everything I'll chip in for a PVR.
Back to top Go down
Static Sarah

Static Sarah

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Black Ops....   New Rules For Black Ops.... EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm hoping to get a new TV soon but I might get a capture card for my laptop. I'll let you guys know though.
Back to top Go down
Steadyhndz
Admin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Black Ops....   New Rules For Black Ops.... EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:55 pm

If your going to get a new TV let me know, I know the best HDTV for gaming, low input lag, low latency, it's awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Static Sarah

Static Sarah

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Black Ops....   New Rules For Black Ops.... EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:30 pm

If I don't get one, I'm gonna get a dazzle to record with (shitty quality but works).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rules For Black Ops....   New Rules For Black Ops.... Empty

Back to top Go down

New Rules For Black Ops....
Page 1 of 1