Team EmG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A competitive gaming team for Xbox 360.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splitfocus signing in, referred by steady

Go down 
AuthorMessage
splitfocus

Splitfocus signing in, referred by steady Empty
PostSubject: Splitfocus signing in, referred by steady   Splitfocus signing in, referred by steady EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Hey guys,

I had sent in a application to join the halo reach team some time ago with steadyhandz. Hmmm I do believe that's his contact. Anyway, point is, I'm just going to copy and paste what I sent him here so that everyone knows that I'm quite interested in getting a "try out" or some other jazz. Its getting quite frustrating playing with inconsistant player's on Reach. Especially now that the new MLG playlist is out, some games are just ridiculous. Anyway, below is the application I sent to Handz.

***Please note: He had offered to give me a tryout but we have been unable to get coordinated, he referred me to post here so that I may be in contact with the leader of the Reach team!***

APPLICATION

You'll notice that I did not provide my real name. I chose not to disclose my real name until I know whether or not I have been accepted onto the roster after a successful tryout. Thanks!

Name: Splitfocus
Gamertag: Splitfocus
Game: Halo Reach
Experience: I have quite a bit of local experience. Participating in local lan's and tournaments in my home town. I've been to MLG Toronto twice. Sadly I was unable to attend other events due to no sponsorship or limited funds. I've only participated on GB's a few times, but never have made the starting roster for any teams because at that time my playtime was not satisfactory enough. I do have a lot of playtime available now. I also have quit teams in the past due to certain age limitations, I am 26 and do not play with anyone under the age of 18 or with a maturity level of that of a 6 year old. Don't get me wrong, I will play with those under 18, but maturity is important. I am a serious and dedicated player with decent k/d and communication skills. Everything can be improved. I play to support my team, I'm not out there to main slay, its just not my style. Most random player's online do not take the time to play like a team and I am constantly forcing myself to play the role of support so that we can win. This often results in my untimely demise. On a final note, I do not like to gloat and am not conceded but listed here is a list of my accomplishments in competitive gaming:

- placed 5th out of 286 people in local tournament for halo 2 (FFA)
- place 4th out of 89 people in local tournament for halo 3 (FFA)
- placed 2nd in doubles out of 16 teams in local tournament for halo 3 (Doubles Slayer)
- Invited to Toronto to tryout for Team AMP, obviously did not make the team haha!
- Champion of Halo 2 Tournament at the my university (FFA and 4v4)
- placed low at MLG Toronto 4v4 both times due to signing on as a free agent and no time to practise
- placed 10th out of 18 in Madden championship in Detroit

As you can see, I am a well rounded individual and with practise and solid chemistry build up in any team I think I would be a worthwhile player to add to the roster after a successful tryout. Thanks for your time.

~Splitfocus
Back to top Go down

Splitfocus signing in, referred by steady
Page 1 of 1