Team EmG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A competitive gaming team for Xbox 360.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talked with Steady..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Static Sarah

Static Sarah

Aries Dragon

Talked with Steady.. Empty
PostSubject: Talked with Steady..   Talked with Steady.. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:17 pm

And we had some pretty good ideas for the team. We should start with Pubs on Black Ops for a bit while we work as a team and getting good at communication. Then start out slow with scrims off of GameBattles (I've done this before so just ask..), and then we should start doing some of the actual matches to get our name out there before trying to do tournaments. Also, I'm part of a website called 360icons which also host free tournaments most weekends (mostly for Black Ops now) with prizes for 1st and 2nd. I know the guy that owns the site and he's pretty cool. So let me know if you guys have any other ideas to throw in and we should start doing this all soon.
Back to top Go down
F0rBiden KiLLeR
Admin
F0rBiden KiLLeR

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Talked with Steady..   Talked with Steady.. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:12 am

Well I need to get gold again and start playing more with steady but swollen tonsils and an ear infection has me down until monday night. we also need to get constant people online.
Back to top Go down
https://teamemg.forumotion.com
Steadyhndz
Admin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Talked with Steady..   Talked with Steady.. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:43 am

I am talking to the Halo team leader right now and basically the Halo and COD teams are following the same path. These are the keys that we need to work on before going into GB tournaments.

-set up practices
Once the team feels right, good, and steady, the team will make a team for the team ladder on GB and start playing. After a couple weeks or so, if all is going well, then the team will start doing GB tournaments (if they feel it is a good thing to do)

-Be active on the forum
Some people think it's a waste, but it gives us more communication, keeps EVERYONE up to date with what is going on. Forbidden and I talk all the time about EMG and when we feel like it's a good idea, we post it on the forum, as you can see Sarah and I talked tonight and she made a post about it. So stay active on the forum, we have about 10 members and only a few are active.

Other then that, it's pretty basic, we just need to get ourselves in the right environment before we go into competitive mode. If you have any questions just use the links below to contact me. Or just make a post on the forum and myself or Forbidden will answer.

If you have questions about the COD team, message me, if you have questions about the Halo team, please contact Satan (I'm 90% sure Satan has his contact info in his profile)
Back to top Go down
Static Sarah

Static Sarah

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talked with Steady..   Talked with Steady.. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Yeah, I'll be as active as I can here and on GB too. Next week is gonna be crazy for me so I might not be on much since I'll have finals and then traveling back home (12th to the 14th). After all of that, I'll be on for the next month or so until my next semester.
Back to top Go down
Eparsons11

Eparsons11

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Talked with Steady..   Talked with Steady.. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Ill be online when ever you guys need me. Just drop me a txt or what ever and ill be on. I cant wait to get shit goin !
Back to top Go down
Static Sarah

Static Sarah

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talked with Steady..   Talked with Steady.. EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:30 am

I looked at the Dazzle. Just that piece will cost $80 with tax and then I'll need the Y adapters (3 of them, which are probably not cheap).. so this may take me a bit to get it all together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talked with Steady..   Talked with Steady.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Talked with Steady..
Page 1 of 1