Team EmG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A competitive gaming team for Xbox 360.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everyone Read Please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChiMade

Virgo Dragon

Everyone Read Please Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Read Please   Everyone Read Please EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Well first off someone sent me a message on here or in my email and I have no clue how to reply to it so i'll just post something on your forums, and I wanted to explain who I am and why I am here.First off my teamate told me that you guys might be interested in sponsoring a team for Halo Reach.IF this is true we are very interested my teammate is Satan I believe he joined this page too.We currently are looking for two people but so far think we have found them.If there is any question if we are ready to place very well at an MLG event you can watch some of my old team gameplay just go to Justin.tv/Hertzbizzle and scroll down to the bottom and watch the video called NdevuRs gameplay or go to youtube.com/Hertzbizzle and watch those videos those are from my point of view and I will have more shortly.

Well i'm 22 been playing Halo since Halo:CE started playing and practicing for MLG in early Halo 2 and went to my first event in Chicago 07.Did ok not great I was called a couple days before the event to go cause I am in Wisconsin so the drive wouldn't be that bad for me.We got about a day of practice then went to the event me and only one of my teammates did good the other two couldnt handle the pressure of playing with people watching.We ended up getting losers round 4 or 5 I can't remember which is at least decent for a team that was together for a day.

I didn't attend any tournaments in Halo 3 just cause I didnt really like the game to much allthough I did play alot still.Now onto Halo:Reach I haven't been as confident in any Halo game as I do this one so I know with a little bit of help me and Satan with whoever we get for a third and fourth will make at the least top 32 at the opening event of 2011.

If someone reads this please reply and dont be meen all I heard was that you guys were looking to possibly sponsor a team if we showed that we were good and if that is true we will show you.

AND if this is not where I am suppost to post this just let me know I am very lost trying to figure this stuff out lol.

Last edited by ChiMade on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Justin.tv/Hertzbizzle
ChiMade

Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read Please   Everyone Read Please EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:37 pm

And even if you are not looking to sponsor anyone or can't we would still like to be the Reach team for your site cause we could help with the growth of this community.I have a Justin.tv account that I stream on and have a decent amount of people that watch it so that is one way I can advertise this site.I have a youtube account that I just started uploading gameplay to so that is yet another way and me and Satan play quite a bit of Halo and other games online so theres plenty of people we meet that would be willing to join and make this site grow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Justin.tv/Hertzbizzle
Satan Almighty

Satan Almighty

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read Please   Everyone Read Please EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:50 pm

We'll said scwub Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
F0rBiden KiLLeR
Admin
F0rBiden KiLLeR

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read Please   Everyone Read Please EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:25 am

Ok i was the person that sent you the email asking who you were. I didn't know you were apart of the reach team. I apologize for that. Welcome and Do it big.
Back to top Go down
https://teamemg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read Please   Everyone Read Please Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone Read Please
Page 1 of 1