Team EmG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A competitive gaming team for Xbox 360.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo: Reach Roster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steadyhndz
Admin

Pisces Monkey

Halo: Reach Roster Empty
PostSubject: Halo: Reach Roster   Halo: Reach Roster EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Currently we are looking for 2-3 active, dedicated and motivated players for our Halo: Reach Roster. We are looking for players who know the game well, have very good skill, very good communication and previous experience with competitive gaming. Experience in LAN tournaments is a huge plus.
Our requirements are listed below

-High motivation, dedication, and passion to win
-Maturity
-People who can take criticism
-Good Skill
-Good Communication
-People who are willing to take the extra steps to becoming one of the best teams
-We also ask that you are at least 17 years old, in a very rare situation we will accept someone that is younger

We will be playing in online competition, online scrims, online leagues and tournaments such as gamebattles and CEVO (If CEVO brings in Halo: Reach). We will also be attending any LAN events that we can attend, this includes small tournaments and big tournaments. As for the MLG circuit, right now it is in our eyes that we will go to 1 event at least for the 2011 circuit.

If you would like to apply, please fill out a thread and fill it out accordingly

Name:
Experience in competitive gaming:
Past teams for Gamebattles or other leagues:
Why should we bring you onto our team?:
Back to top Go down
Eparsons11

Eparsons11

Aries Monkey

Halo: Reach Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach Roster   Halo: Reach Roster EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:06 pm

yo steady, im on the COD team, but im down to join the reach team also. I have been playying it lately and have been tearing up faces. If i need to "try out" or what ever just lemme no, but you no im dedicated and all that stuff. anyways send me a msg and let me no, thanks man.
Back to top Go down

Halo: Reach Roster
Page 1 of 1