Team EmG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A competitive gaming team for Xbox 360.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Near Future Plans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steadyhndz
Admin

Pisces Monkey

Near Future Plans Empty
PostSubject: Near Future Plans   Near Future Plans EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:18 pm

I have some ideas, and they're mostly basic kind of ideas. I want to get our COD team finalized so that we can start doing GB tournaments and any other online tournaments. We need to start doing practices ASAP, I would like to start after this coming Thanksgiving Weekend. I know most of us work and/or go to school, but we can make a schedule, and right now our best bet is to practice on the weekends the most, and whenever we can on the weekdays. Personally on weekdays I will be able to practice only after 9:30pm, depending on what time I get out of work. Another suggestion I have is for our Halo team to get finalized as well, I got a person who wants to tryout, and gave him the right Gamertags to contact about trying out. I would also like a status memo on the Halo Reach team from Satan and Chi, email me at m.weldon92@gmail.com about that. As of right now though we all need to get in contact, skype is preferred. You can add me on Skype at steadyhndz and we will have a "party" sometime next week and we will discuss tournaments, practices, plans for the EmG etc.
Back to top Go down
Static Sarah

Static Sarah

Aries Dragon

Near Future Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Future Plans   Near Future Plans EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:06 am

Agreed. Some ways that we can practice is getting scrims on GB forums, people are usually good about responding to those. Also, we should start doing some GB matches to get a little more known. Also, I hope no one rage quits if we lose one game (has happened to one of my teams in the past). The next two and a half weeks will be crazy for me since I'll have last day of classes/projects/finals so I'll message you on Skype to let you know when I'll be free.
Back to top Go down
Steadyhndz
Admin

Pisces Monkey

Near Future Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Future Plans   Near Future Plans EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:09 am

I will say right now that I will be playing Black Ops because I think it is going to go through the same process that WaW did. It will be played by the competitive community for 2 or 3 months and everyone will go back to the previous game, in this case it would be falling back onto MW2. Although Forbidden and I have talked about opening up 3 different rosters. 1 for MW1, 1 for MW2, and Black Ops. We do want input from our other players. In other words, BE MORE ACTIVE on the forum so you can see this kind of stuff. I haven't been on Xbox the past week now because at first I had a damaged thumb (didn't have gloves my first few days at work) and the past few days was because of the holiday. I will be on tomorrow FOR SURE, and probably playing the horrific game of Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
Eparsons11

Eparsons11

Aries Monkey

Near Future Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Future Plans   Near Future Plans EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:20 pm

I cant wait to get our GB stuff on the go. commonn christmas so i can get black ops finaly ! haha oh myyy. i have been playing mw2 non stop, and im doin sick too. too bad like no one plays it anymore haah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Near Future Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near Future Plans   Near Future Plans Empty

Back to top Go down

Near Future Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team EmG :: General Discussion :: Random Chat-
Jump to: