Team EmG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A competitive gaming team for Xbox 360.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Ordinary Guy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steadyhndz
Admin

Pisces Monkey

This Ordinary Guy Empty
PostSubject: This Ordinary Guy   This Ordinary Guy EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:19 am

My brother has a podcast that he does every week, I'm on it sometimes, and hopefully I'll be able to say more in upcoming podcasts, but if you guys can, please go check it out, it is a really good podcast, really funny, and it's some really cool stuff. They're planning on interviewing bands such as Asking Alexandria in the near future, and possibly some other big name bands soon. So go check out thisordinaryguy.com and check out the podcasts, blogs and everything.
Back to top Go down
F0rBiden KiLLeR
Admin
F0rBiden KiLLeR

Taurus Monkey

This Ordinary Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Ordinary Guy   This Ordinary Guy EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:43 pm

I'll check it out when I come home from classes.
Back to top Go down
https://teamemg.forumotion.com
Satan Almighty

Satan Almighty

Scorpio Monkey

This Ordinary Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Ordinary Guy   This Ordinary Guy EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:48 pm

That's fucking awesome man I'll make sure to Check it out.
Back to top Go down
Eparsons11

Eparsons11

Aries Monkey

This Ordinary Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Ordinary Guy   This Ordinary Guy EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:22 pm

sounds good dude ill check it out, That fucking batman thing is dope by the way, holy shit hha
Back to top Go down
Steadyhndz
Admin

Pisces Monkey

This Ordinary Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Ordinary Guy   This Ordinary Guy EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:44 am

This Ordinary Guy is going well just to let you know. If any of you have checked out the site Thisordinaryguy.com there is a lot more coming, we have a Christmas Special going on, which I should be on it (yay for no work on Sunday). It is a really good blog though, and for females, you should check it out to, it's for Ordinary Girls to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Ordinary Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Ordinary Guy   This Ordinary Guy Empty

Back to top Go down

This Ordinary Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team EmG :: General Discussion :: Random Chat-
Jump to: