Team EmG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A competitive gaming team for Xbox 360.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice Schedule.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steadyhndz
Admin

Pisces Monkey

Practice Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Practice Schedule.   Practice Schedule. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:18 pm

We need to make up a Practice Schedule once Black Ops comes out. I know some of us go to school, and work so post in here what times you are available so we can figure out what days and hours we can practice on. For me? I can practice anytime after 11:30pm but for this week, I don't know because my hours are messed up due to orientation. On Thursday though my regular hours start.
Back to top Go down
Static Sarah

Static Sarah

Aries Dragon

Practice Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Schedule.   Practice Schedule. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:57 pm

The weekends are good for me and in like two weeks I will have everyday (except for Thursday since it's Thanksgiving) due to my break from school.
Back to top Go down
Eparsons11

Eparsons11

Aries Monkey

Practice Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Schedule.   Practice Schedule. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:12 pm

i am on every night at 10, my time. and im on when ever during the weekends. i work on tuesdays and wednesdays but that might change after christmas. Im trying to convinve my girlfriend to give me black ops tomorow, because she pre ordered it for me for christmas. but shes gettin on with the whole " its a christmas gift so youll get iit during christmas or you wont get it at all" horse shiat. soooooooooooooooo ill let you no whats happens with that shit . basicly hit me up when evers theres practise, forbiden got my number so he can txt me, and ill be on when ever. elephant
Back to top Go down
F0rBiden KiLLeR
Admin
F0rBiden KiLLeR

Taurus Monkey

Practice Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Schedule.   Practice Schedule. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:47 am

Right now I can play anytime that is needed if my gf isn't here but once we have a set schedule i will be there for every practice.
Back to top Go down
https://teamemg.forumotion.com
Steadyhndz
Admin

Pisces Monkey

Practice Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Schedule.   Practice Schedule. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 am

Static Sarah wrote:
The weekends are good for me and in like two weeks I will have everyday (except for Thursday since it's Thanksgiving) due to my break from school.

What times are you available for the weekdays?
Back to top Go down
Static Sarah

Static Sarah

Aries Dragon

Practice Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Schedule.   Practice Schedule. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 am

Steadyhndz wrote:
What times are you available for the weekdays?

I'm not really available during the week since I have classes & homework but if it could be any time, I would say most nights (except for Wed. since I have a night class). My internet is a little horrible during the week since there are too many people on the internet connections at that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Schedule.   Practice Schedule. Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice Schedule.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team EmG :: Call of Duty Team :: General Discussion-
Jump to: