Team EmG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A competitive gaming team for Xbox 360.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History of F0rBiden KiLLeR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
F0rBiden KiLLeR
Admin
F0rBiden KiLLeR

Taurus Monkey

History of F0rBiden KiLLeR Empty
PostSubject: History of F0rBiden KiLLeR   History of F0rBiden KiLLeR EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:56 pm

It all started one day 9 months before May 4th..........nahh just joking I wouldn't make this post like that.

I was born on May 4th 1992, I have one older brother who also plays video games, and my grandpa plays video games. My older brother taught me how to play video games because I moved like 4 states away from my grandpa. I also don't know my real dad so my brother and my grandpa(mostly grandpa) have been like a father figure to me. I learned how to play the NES with Punchout. I started playing newer games when I got a PS1 and Road Rash, Crash Bandicoot, etc. One christmas I got a PS2 from my step-dad, at the time he was just my mom's boyfriend but he is now out of my life and my mom's(thank god). I played every game imaginable on the PS2 and I beat all of them.

Now to the PC Stage of my gaming career. I played Command and Conquer: Generals, Zero Hour, and Red Alert to start it off. My grandpa and I shared a account on there and then we figured out that we could have different accounts so I made a new account. I started out playing Unlimited money maps and I tried out for a clan called AKA that was ran by my now really close friend David A.K.A Warlord, the guy that made the banner. I failed horribly at the tryout but he told me he wasn't recruiting because of a clan war that was happening so I thought I could get better and try out again. I tried out for a clan called ~636~ and it was on a map that they have never seen before then and I played against their best guy with the China Army. I won the tryout and I got to be recruiter for the clan. I found that one of the leaders didn't like me as much of them really don't in clans because I have a leadership attitude if i join a clan or team and they don't want the threat of it.

I started playing Xbox 360 about a year after Halo 3 came out. I tried Halo 3 at my cousin's house and I absolutely loved it. I got Xbox 360, Halo 3, and a couple other games for christmas. I didn't get live until a year after i got my Xbox because I had no way of getting it. When I got Live i was so happy and I couldn't wait to play games online and start my career on XBL. I played MW1 and Halo 3 all the time and I did clan scrims on MW1 with my clan at the time DBD. I started getting more competitive when I actually watched MLG tournament gameplay and Gamebattles gameplay. I just have been a competitive junky since.
Back to top Go down
https://teamemg.forumotion.com

History of F0rBiden KiLLeR
Page 1 of 1